Dubby Dog Natural Paw & Nose Lick-Safe Balm Fragrance-Free.
- Our luxurious balm is handcrafted to help soothe, calm and restore healthy skin; our unique formula absorbs easily and nourishes deeply.
- Use on paws & dry noses, dry skin on elbows cracked, crusty, dry noses, and on ears.
- Not just for use during the winter months when salt and grit are used on roads and pavements, it can also be used to protect your dog’s feet from hot pavements and sand at the beach during the summer months.
- Use lavender balm after the puppy is 8 weeks and older. Fragrance-Free is safe for sensitive noses and puppies.
- All the ingredients are of food grade and completely safe and natural so if they do lick it off then it will not harm them.
- These tins treat regular dryness and pain as well as dogs with hyperkeratosis, dermatitis, or rashes.
- Chemical-free, Cruelty-free, Eco-Friendly.
- Recyclable tin.
Combining Organic Coconut oil, Organic Shea butter, Calendula infused Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E oil, and Golden Jojoba oil with Natural beeswax. It is vegetarian.
Directions for Use:
- To use gently massage the paw balm into your pet’s paw pads and leave on or apply a thin layer to nose or skin folds.
- Best used before and after walks or last thing at night.
- Apply regularly until all signs of soreness, dryness, or irritation have disappeared.
- Best used on paws after walking/bedtime.