Using traditional cold-process soaping methods and luxurious butters and oils, as well as aromatic pure essential oils, our soaps create abundant lather with a soothing, mild cleansing experience. We believe our handmade soaps are exceptional. No more dry and tight feeling after bathing or washing your face with mass-produced soaps. All of our soaps cleanse, nourish & moisturize at the same time.
- Organic Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation, and is an antioxidant.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturizing and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores.
- RiceBran oil: It’s rich in vitamin E and antioxidants,
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil: contains Omega-3 and Omega-6, and Omega-9. It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E and produces a lather that is incredibly conditioning on the skin.
- Mango Butter: is packed with luxurious conditioning and moisturizing qualities and adds to the hardness of the soap.
- Cocoa butter: is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Castor oil: it contributes to large bubbles due to its lathering abilities, and is known for its cleansing properties.
- Avocado oil: It’s rich in vitamins A, B, D, and E and the extra ‘superfatting’ in this soap helps it to be more nourishing and moisturizing. It adds another 5% superfatting to this soap.
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a by-product of saponification, it has great moisturizing properties.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: it moisturizes, protects, and gently cleanses the skin. it can help with itchy skin.
- French Green Clay: cleanses, exfoliates, smoothes, and softens the skin.
- Rosemary essential oil: antiseptic skin cleanser which gives a lovely aroma.
- Peppermint essential oil: used for its fresh scent and awakens your skin.
10% super-fat 10% of the oils contained in this soap are un-saponified, making it much more moisturizing than standard commercial soaps.